- World of Warcraft
- Warcraft II Beyond the Dark Portal expansion of Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness
- Warcraft III The Frozen Throne expansion of Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- TBC World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade first expansion, 2007
- WotLK World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King second expansion, 2008
- Cataclysm World of Warcraft: Cataclysm third expansion, 2010
- MoP World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria fourth expansion, 2012
- WoD World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor fifth expansion, 2014
- Legion World of Warcraft: Legion sixth expansion, 2016
World of Warcraft hotfixes are added to the setup ISO file of the game for easy installation. Hunter pets , Heroes , Heirlooms , Armory , Addons , Artifact Weapons and Demons Hunters customization features are available for offline and online multiplayer mode. Zone by levels guide is provided by Fullfreepcgame.com on its YouTube channel to know about the tips and tricks of the game. The story follows all the events of the movie along with graphics and soundtracks.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS / SPECS / CAN I RU IT / REVIEW
- Windows :::::: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Mac OS.
- Processor ::::: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Phenom 2 X3 720or higher.
- Hard disk ::::: 45 GB.
- Ram :::::: 2 GB.
- Graphics ::::::: 1 GB.
- Sound ::::: Yes.
HOW TO INSTALL WORLD OF WARCRAFT ON PC / HOW TO DOWNLOAD / INSTALLATION GUIDE
- Download the game Zip, RAR, EXE or ISO file to your PC.
- Extract the game to it.
- Double click on the game setup icon.
- Accept the user agreement.
- Select the folder where you want to install the game.
- After the installation go back to your desktop and double click on the game icon and enjoy it.
NOTE: This game requires the following software on your PC to run the game otherwise it give errors and wont play it.
- .Net Framework 3.5 or higher
- Visual C++ 2014 or newer version
- Direct X 11.1 or newer version.